2019 SPRING REGISTRATION
Dear BHNC members and families,
Please be advised that the 2019 Spring Season registrations are now open!
The season commences 12th October 2019 and runs for 9 weeks. Player Registrations will open 23 July and close 19 August 2019.
All players are encouraged to register as early as possible as this will assist the committee with finalising teams which need to be submitted to LYVNA by 14 September 2019.
NEW COMPULSORY ONLINE PAYMENTS & FEES
Please note that this year Netball Victoria introduced compulsory online payments. This means that the only option available is to pay at the time of registration with a Visa/MasterCard. The processing fee for this is 0.31 plus a variable charge of 1.78% of the transaction amount. This equates to approximately $2.00.
The 2019 Spring fees are as follows. The Netball Victoria Membership (NVM) will be automatically deducted if you have already paid in 2019.
- NetSetGo $95 (+ NVM $66)
- Junior $95 (+ NVM $56)
- Senior $95 (+ NVM $76)
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Click on the relevant link below. **Please note that if you are 9 years or under, you must register as a NetSetGo participant regardless of whether you are
playing 9U or 11U.
- NetSetGo Registration 6 – 9 years (born between 01/01/2013 and 31/12/2010)
- Junior Registration 10 – 17 years (born between 01/01/2002 and 31/12/2009)
- Senior Registration 18 years and over (born on or before 31/12/2001)
2. To login and register, you will need your MyNetball Login ID or email address, and password. If you have forgotten your ID or Password, you can search for the
details via ‘First Time Participant’ or select ‘Forgotten Login Details’ to have these resent to you.
3. Select ‘Get Started’ and follow the prompts to complete your registration.
4. Uniforms can also be purchased online and you will need to contact the Uniforms Coordinator – Kerri Baker via email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding sizes, trying on and pick-up. Uniforms will available for sizing and pick up during training between 4-5pm.
Are You Interested in Coaching or Umpiring?
If you are interested in Coaching in Spring, please complete the Coaching Expression of Interest Form on our website
If you are interested in Umpiring in Spring, please complete the Umpiring Expression of Interest Form on our website
**Please note that all coaches and umpires over the age of 18 are required to have a current Working with Children Check**
Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the online registration process or payment of fees.
If you are on Facebook, please ‘Like’ the Club’s page and you will be kept up to date with any information and listed below is also the club’s official website.