2019 Winter Registration
The 2019 Winer Season commences MARCH 2019. Player Registrations will open in December 2018 and close January 2019.
All registrations must be completed online via MyNetball. Please follow these 5 easy steps.
How to Register
1. Click on this link to 2018 Winter Registration
2. To login and register, you will need your MyNetball / Netball Vic Membership Login ID or Email and Password. If you are a new player you will need to contact the club first to be added to our database. If you have forgotten your ID or Password you can select ‘Forgotten Password’ to have it resent to you.
3. Please select either Junior or Senior Registration. The fees are $205 for Juniors and $225 for Seniors. This fee includes the compulsory Netball Victoria Membership ($73 Senior and $53 Junior) which will be automatically deducted if already paid for 2018.
4. You can also select to purchase uniform online and you will need to contact the Uniform Coordinator – Anne Evans via email@example.com regarding sizes. Uniforms will be made available for trying on and pick up at training.
5. Once you have registered, you will have the option of paying the fees either online, which incurs a $2.00 processing fee, or offline by depositing the money directly into the clubs bank account by no later than 28 February 2018.
**Please note that all fees must be paid in full by 28 February 2018 unless an agreed payment plan has been established with the club**
If you nominate offline payment, please ensure that you put ’18Winter’ & ‘Surname’ as a reference (e.g. 18WinterSmith).
Bimbadeen Heights Netball Club Bank Account
BSB: 633 000
Account Number: 152 501 151
For further information or assistance with registration, please contact our Registrar – Kerryn Condon via firstname.lastname@example.org