2020 WINTER REGISTRATION
**2020 WINTER REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN**
Registrations are now open for the 2020 Winter Season and will close 1st February, 2020. Please ensure you complete your registration by this date. All players are encouraged to register as early as possible as this will assist the committee with finalising teams, arranging grading sessions if required, and submitting teams to LYVNA by 29th February, 2020.
The season commences Saturday 14th March, 2020 and it is anticipated that grading will commence the first week back to school i.e. Thursday 30th January as well as Thursday 6th February, and regular training commencing Thursday 13th February. It is likely that grading will only be required for 11’s, 13’s and 15’s, however, more information will provided closer to the time.
NEW COMPULSORY ONLINE PAYMENTS & FEES
Please note that commencing 2019, Netball Victoria introduced compulsory online payments. This means that the only option available is to pay at the time of registration with a Visa/MasterCard. The processing fee for this is 0.31% plus a variable charge of 1.78% of the transaction amount.
The 2020 Winter fees are as follows and include the compulsory Netball Victoria Membership (NVM) which will be automatically deducted if already paid for 2020.
- NetSetGo: $223 (NVM $68)
- Junior: $213 (NVM $58)
- Senior: $233 (NVM $78)
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click on the relevant link below. **Please note that if you are 9 years or under, you must register as a NetSetGo participant regardless of whether you are playing 9U or 11U.
NetSetGo Registration 5-10 years (born on or after 01/01/2010)
Junior Registration 11 – 17 years (born between 01/01/2003 and 31/12/2009)
Senior Registration 18 years and over (born on or before 31/12/2002)
- To login and register, you will need your MyNetball Login ID or email address, and password. If you have forgotten your ID or Password, you can search for the details via ‘First Time Participant’ or select ‘Forgotten Login Details’ to have these resent to you.
- Select ‘Get Started’ and follow the prompts to complete your registration.
- Uniforms can also be purchased online and you will need to contact the Uniforms Coordinator – Beck Knapp via email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding sizes, trying on and pick-up. Uniforms will available for sizing and pick up during the first few weeks of training between 4-5pm.
Compulsory Player and Parent Policy Acknowledgement
BBNC is committed to providing an inclusive and safe physical and emotional environment for every person associated with our club’s activities. Therefore, as part of the 2020 Winter Season Registration process, you will be required to read and agree to the Bimbadeen Blaze Netball Club Terms and Conditions which includes the following policies and procedures:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Cyberbullying & Social Media
- Registration & Fees
**Please note: this is a compulsory part of the registration process and must be completed or your registration will not be accepted**
Are You Interested in Coaching or Umpiring?
If you are interested in Coaching in 2020, please complete the Coaching Expression of Interest Form and submit prior to 1 Feb, 2020
If you are interested in Umpiring in 2020, please complete the Umpiring Expression of Interest Form and submit prior to 1 Feb, 2020
**Please note that all coaches and umpires over the age of 18 are required to have a current Working with Children Check**
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the online registration process or payment of fees.