2021 WINTER REGISTRATION
**2021 WINTER REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN**
Registrations are now open for the 2021 Winter Season and will close 5th February. Please ensure you complete your registration by this date. All players are encouraged to register as early as possible as this will assist the committee with finalising teams, arranging grading sessions if required, and submitting teams to LYVNA by the 26th Feb 2021.
The season commences Saturday 13th of March, 2021 and it is likely that grading will only be required for 11’s, 13’s and 15’s, however, more information will provided closer to the time.
NEW COMPULSORY ONLINE PAYMENTS
Please note that since 2019, Netball Victoria introduced compulsory online payments. This means that the only option available is to pay at the time of registration with a Visa/MasterCard. The processing fee for this is 0.31% plus a variable charge of 1.78% of the transaction amount.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click on the link below. **Please note that if you are 9 years or under, you must register as a NetSetGo participant regardless of whether you are playing 9U or 11U.
NetSetGo – 5-10 years (born on or after 01/01/2010)
Junior members – 11 – 17 years (born between 01/01/2003 and 31/12/2009)
Senior members – 18 years and over (born on or before 31/12/2002)
- To login and register, you will need your MyNetball Login ID or email address, and password. If you have forgotten your ID or Password, you can search for the details via ‘First Time Participant’ or select ‘Forgotten Login Details’ to have these resent to you.
- Select ‘Get Started’ and follow the prompts to complete your registration.
- Uniforms can also be purchased online and you will need to contact the Uniforms Coordinator – Beck Knapp via email email@example.com regarding sizes, trying on and pick-up. Uniforms will available for sizing and pick up during the first few weeks of training between 4-5pm.
Compulsory Player and Parent Policy Acknowledgement
BBNC is committed to providing an inclusive and safe physical and emotional environment for every person associated with our club’s activities. Therefore, as part of the 2021 Winter Season Registration process, you will be required to read and agree to the Bimbadeen Blaze Netball Club Terms and Conditions which includes the following policies and procedures:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Cyberbullying & Social Media
- Registration & Fees
**Please note: this is a compulsory part of the registration process and must be completed or your registration will not be accepted**
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the online registration process or payment of fees.