2017 Spring Registration
The 2017 Spring Season commences Saturday 14 October. Player Registrations will open 1 August and close 26 August.
All registrations must be completed online via MyNetball. Please follow these 5 easy steps.
How to Register
1. Click on this link to 2017 Spring Registration
2. To login and register, you will need your MyNetball / Netball Vic Membership Login ID and Password and enter your details as a ‘Return User’. If you are a new player you will need to login via ‘First Time Participant’ after you have been added to our database. If you have forgotten your ID or Password you can also search for your details via ‘First Time Participant’ or select ‘Forgotten Login Details’ to have these resent to you.
3. Please select either Junior or Senior Registration. The fees are $145 for Juniors and $165 for Seniors. This fee includes the compulsory Netball Victoria Membership which will be automatically deducted if already paid in 2017.
4. You can also select to purchase uniform online and you will need to contact the Uniform Coordinator – Anne Evans via email@example.com regarding sizes. Uniforms will be made available for trying on and pick up at training.
5. Once you have registered, you will have the option of paying the fees either online, which incurs a $2.00 processing fee, or offline by depositing the money directly into the clubs bank account by no later than Thursday 12 October.
**Please note that all fees must be paid in full by the first round unless an agreed payment plan has been established with the club**
If you nominate offline payment, please ensure that you put ’17Spring’ & ‘Surname’ as a reference (e.g. 17SpringSmith).
Bimbadeen Heights Netball Club Bank Account
BSB: 633 000
Account Number: 152 501 151
For further information or assistance with registration, please contact our Registrar – Kerryn Condon via firstname.lastname@example.org